P/T Collections Intern
|Employment Type:||Intern - Part Time|
This position will assist in the coordination of all Accounts Receivable collections efforts, participate in analysis of customer account activity, identify and resolve discrepancies, and respond to account receivable-related questions from all Teaching Strategies staff.
|Duties:||Specific roles and responsibilities: |
• Contact high priority customers for targeted Accounts Receivable collections efforts
• Contact past due customers via phone to make payment arrangements
o Fax, email, or mail copies of invoices as needed
o Follow up with appropriate Teaching Strategies staff regarding invoice-related questions from customers
• Analyze selected customer accounts and assist in problem resolution and transaction processing
• Assist in daily mailing of customer invoices
• Other related duties as needed
|Qualifications:||Qualifications (e.g. Education, Certifications, Experience Level):|
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Previous professional work experience, preferably in a customer service environment or Accounting environment, a plus.
• Afternoon hours (12-5pm) preferred with possible flexibility in setting hours with manager agreement
Essential Job Functions: (e.g. must be able to lift a certain weight, sit for long periods of time, frequent use of computer and telephone, etc.)
• Ability to frequently answer the telephone and communicate verbally
• Ability to frequently read and understand text via computer and mobile device
• Ability to frequently stand and sit for extended periods of time based on the task
• Ability to frequently manipulate computer keyboard, mouse, and mobile device
This position description is a summary of the most pertinent responsibilities. It is not intended to be inclusive all responsibilities. All employees may be required to perform other appropriate duties as assigned by management.
Teaching Strategies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.